Saturday 8 January 2011

A productive evening

Well I clearly have the challenge bug today.  I've done two cards tonight and will be entering them into three challenges...

This first card will be entered into the Colour Create challenge, the colour scheme being 'pink, white and red'.  I've also followed the sketch for the Friday Sketchers' challenge.


My second card has been made with the Daisy stamp from Sugar Nellie.  I love, love, love these stamps and although it's not being sold by Funky Kits any more, I finally managed to get my own copy and can't wait to make more cards with it.  This one will be entered into the Paper Take Weekly challenge which is 'Anything Goes'.


Think I'll have to do some paperwork for hubby tomorrow so I hope this little wave of enthusiasm doesn't leave me before Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Fab cards Natalie! Love both images and the papers. Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card are both wonderful! I love those Sugar Nellie images too! So cute!
    Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete