Sunday 23 January 2011

Guinea Pigs

I've just sent an email out to some of my more forthright friends to ask their opinions on my 'bits for sale'.

If and when (no - it will be when!)) I get any feedback from them, I'm planning to make any necessary changes and then send out a mail shot to all previous recipients of my stuff to try and drum up a bit of interest.

And in the meantime, I still need to make more bits!!!  I've been doing a bit of jewellery the last few days so will upload that soon.  Except for the nasty green one that I made last night!!

And so dear readers, if you have any comments, criticism or advice you would like to share, please feel free to do so.  I doubt I will cry for long...

2 comments:

  1. wowzers natalie you have been busy, i really like quite a few of those creations, you have some lovely beads etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have seen your creations nat and i think they are fab,so keep them coming ,you will wow them at the craft fair,i have a little award for you on my blog hun
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete