Wednesday 12 January 2011

A mixed up day

A strange day today.  Started off well, as my friend gave birth to her second healthy baby girl this morning (that's my next card!), I got loads of work done and managed to tidy up the office as well.  But then we got a very irritating letter in the post which undid all of the jolliness.

Not to worry.  I have just made this card and killed THREE birds with one stone.  It's a 2nd birthday card for my friend's eldest daughter and I'm going to enter it into two challenges....


First entry is into the Sugar Bowl sketch challenge, second is Charisma Cardz second birthday celebration challenge - handy for me that I had a second birthday card to make as it will now double count in the challenge.

The card blank is one I bought from my local craft shop - Pennies Worth, everything else is from my stash.  Obviously I've used one of my favourite Sugar Nellie stamps again...

I really should probably start using some different stamps again soon....!

No comments:

Post a Comment