Thursday 30 December 2010

Slowly but surely

I'm getting there.  All my photos are now up the right way.

Unfortunately, some of them are being a bit temperamental when it comes to loading but a quick page refresh ought to help that and if not, random clicking on whichever part of the image has decided to appear is still working!

I've uploaded some of my jewellery and am hoping to have a major creative purge on both cards and jewellery in the next few weeks.  I've started to have a look around for craft fairs coming up in the next few months and am quite excited at the prospect of at least having a go!  Don't forget to let me know if you spot any for me :o)

I've got to spend some more time on this blog soon as the lovely Crafty Sandra has kindly posted me an award that I need to pay forward.  I must also get all my buddies' blogs linked in too!!

Here's hoping that this strange lurgy that everyone seems to have got at the moment gives you all a miss.  Touch wood, so far we're no worse than coughs and colds.

Back soon

xx

1 comment:

  1. your very welcome for the award hun lol, your doing brilliantly,
    of course using my david is ok lol isnt he a dream xxxx

    ReplyDelete