Monday 4 July 2011

Teacher Thank You

Another quick post before I get off to bed.  I'm shattered today and what is more I hit a fence post in my car this evening and it looks like a new car door is in order. Booooo.

My kids break up for the Summer holidays on Thursday so it's making making making for the teachers and teaching assistants this week.

This is a very simple card but I think it's quite effective.  I printed the sentiment off the PC using white font on a black background.  The wood backing paper is also off the computer.  Popped them all together as per a normal easel card and used a piece of chalk as the stopper.

Huzzah.


I have entered into the Scrapbook sisters challenge 'Just for Teacher'

1 comment:

  1. I like this. A really great card for teacher. Well done

    ReplyDelete