Thursday 10 February 2011

Selfish morning

Well.  Eldest two at school, youngest at playgroup and deadlines to meet so I actually crafted in the daytime today.  I am by necessity a nocturnal crafter and it was so nice just to sit back and get some stuff finished off this morning.  I could VERY easily get used to that!


Fortieth birthday card.
Backing paper from stash (from Christa!)
Handmade cerise paper 
Turquoise ribbon 
RED buttons!
I did the sentiment in Word on the PC and then cut that and the glittered mat out with my nesties



 A jungle tent card.  
I started making this ages ago but have just got round to finishing it off!  The animals are all stamped images (maybe Woodware, I'm not sure) and the card was just folded from some double sided green cardstock.
I'm going to have to double check where the backing paper inside the card is from...it's on the tip of my tongue



Cupcake easel card.

Just a standard card folded into the easel shape.  I used a template to cut out the cupcakes and layered them up with 3D foam.  I then made my own spacers out of folded cardboard so that the blue cupcake is proud of the main one and the red one is then further forward again.  I also cut the card away from behind the cupcakes on the fold.  The gingham effect paper is from a Papermania 6x6 pad.   Bung on a bit of glitter and a suitable sentiment and Bob's your Uncle (or the recipient in this case: Toni's my cousin)

No comments:

Post a Comment