Friday 17 August 2012

Weddings!

I've just had another order for a wedding card - hurrah - they're among my most favouritest cards to make as there are so many different possibilities to make what will hopefully be something special for the couple concerned.

It reminded me that I haven't blogged two of the cards I made earlier this Summer...

The first was for a lady who was going to a wedding at St Paul's Cathedral!!


It doesn't show up so well here, but the photo of St Paul's is printed on acetate to give it a bit more depth.  The pearls were only fixed at the top to give a bit of movement and there is also a length of crystals dangling over yonder with them.


This is the second wedding card of the Summer - the wedding theme was Glastonbury so I wanted to incorporate tents and wellies.  There are wellies tucked away under the tent flaps on each side.  The image is from The Greetings Farm


No comments:

Post a Comment