Wednesday 7 September 2011

Christening Cards

How very remiss of me - I've forgotten to upload a couple of christening cards I've made recently!

The Agnes Queenie one (yes) was started off by cutting the name out of a circle using the cricut.  I then hand ruffled some lace and attached this around the edge of the circle.  The edge detail was made with my Martha Stewart punch and I then added some pearls along the borders.


However, by far my favourite of the two is this one for Madelaine Suzanne as it allowed me to get my jewellery making stuff out again (first time in a long time and I'm itching to get started again now!)
I embellished the Nellie Snellen cut out shape with tiger wire, wrapped around at strategic places and fed seed beads and other small beads on as I went round.  The diamante crucifix is held on with a lobster clasp.

Again, the name was cut with the cricut.

1 comment:

  1. These christening cards very cute! It is really perfect for this occasion. Thanks a lot for sharing this photo.

    ReplyDelete